The Lake George Cottagers Association is a volunteer organization made up of Lake George residents. The board is comprised of four elected officers and 19 Beach Directors serving as representation for the residents located within their respective beaches.
- Officers and Beach Directors are required to attend all LGCA meetings.
- The focus of each meeting is to provide updates and convey important information to members.
- If you are interested in becoming a Beach Director, please contact an LGCA Officer or current Beach Director for more information.
- Volunteers are needed for a variety of different committees and everyone is encouraged to get involved.
LGCA CALENDAR -2021
Saturday, May 29 – Beach Directors Meeting *
Sunday, May 30 – Light Up The Lake for Memorial Day
June 11-12 – Lake George Garage Sales
Saturday, July 4 – Fireworks & Boat Parade, Conservancy Chicken Sale
Saturday, July 17 – LGCA & LGCD Annual Meeting – All cottagers encouraged to attend *
Saturday, September 4 – Beach Directors Meeting *
Sunday, September 5 – Labor Day Luminaries
* The LGCA meets at 8:30 am at the Conservancy Building located at 1042 S. Angola Rd, Coldwater, MI 49036